Fishing Permit information:
A California fishing license is not required to fish at Dixon Lake, but you must purchase a daily fishing permit each day from the concession stand before you start to fish.
- Adults (16 and older) $7.00 per day
- Seniors (60 and older) $5.00 per day
- Youth (ages 8-15) $5.00 per day
- Children under 8 Free (must fish with an adult angler, and all fish caught are charged to the adult's permit)
- 2nd Rod Stamp $2.00 per day (2nd rods are not allowed during trout derbies)
ATTENTION: In order to protect Lake Dixon from invasive exotic Quagga mussels, there is still a ban on private water craft and equipment that could have been exposed to mussels. Restricted equipment includes private boats, canoes, kayaks, float tubes, trolling motors, fish finders, anchors and other equipment that contacts the water. There is no body contact allowed with the waters of Dixon Lake at any time.
Remember, consuming alcohol and smoking are prohibited at all times in day use areas, on the shore or on boats. Violations of this rule will result in ejection from the park.
Boat Rental Fees:
|All Day Motorboat
||$20.00 per hour**
|All Day Rowboat
||$12.00 per hour**
|1/2 Day Motorboat
||$15.00 per hour**
|1/2 Day Rowboat
||$10.00 per hour**
|Hour Pedal Boat
* Any fish caught are counted against the limit of the accompanying permit holder.
** Deposit is required. See rental counter for boating rules and regulations.