Employment in Escondido
Escondido Municipal Code
Homelessness & Transiency
Weather & News
The Weather Channel
U-T San Diego North County
U-T San Diego
Awards and Accomplishments
Council Action Plan
Policies & Rules of Procedure
State of the City Address
Ticket Distribution Policy
City Council Subcommittee Agendas
City Council Adopted Ordinances
Council Public Comment
Documents & Information
Community of Interest Form
Americans with Disabilities Act
Boards & Commissions
Application for Appointment
Community Advisory Groups
City Clerk's Office
Public Art Program
Housing and Neighborhood Services
ELECTRONIC SOLAR SUBMITTALS
Building Inspections Request
Energy Regulations & Handouts
City Record Drawing Request Process
Design & Capital Improvement Projects
Contact Executive Staff Design Construction
Traffic Signal Design and Traffic Control Plans
Better Streets - Traffic and School Safety
Grand Avenue Vision Project
Landscape Maintenance Districts
Grand Avenue Vision History
Park and Trail Master Plans
2022 General Plan Amendment
Community Services and Communications
Older Adult Services
GIS Open Positions
Parks & Open Space
Certified Testers List
Preventing Sewage Spills
Water Quality Laboratory
Wastewater Maintenance & Operations
Recycling & Waste
Construction & Demolition Debris
Electronic Waste Disposal
Utilities Construction & Engineering Division
Escondido Sports Center
Park Avenue Community Center
Police & Fire Headquarters
Public Works Yard
Water Treatment Plant
Grand Avenue Vision Project
Your Dreams Are Within Reach
Parks, Lakes & Open Space
Antiques & Art Galleries
Malls & Centers
Wedding and Special Event Venues
Dixon Lake Fishing Map
Boat Dock Cove
– Good for trout and bass.
– Handicap accessible; end of pier good for catfish during warm months; rock pile below end of pier good for bass during spawn.
– Excellent trout; location of underwater pipe supplying water to lake; occasionally large bass caught here.
Jack Creek Cove
– Good trout area during spawning seasons.
– End of pier good for catfish during warmer months and trout as the shallow waters warm during late season; sporadic bass fishing.
– Excellent catfish fishing from deeper waters in center of cove; excellent bass fishing in shallow waters during spawning season.
– End of pier excellent for catfish during warmer months; sporadic trout fishing.
– Cove and adjacent rocky point excellent for bass during spawning seasons.
– Excellent trout; one of the most consistent on lake; good bass and catfish fishing during seasons.
– Excellent catfish fishing during warmer months; excellent trout fishing on trout stock days and from deep waters from the center of the line, as the shallow waters warm during late season.
– Good bass fishing among rocks at end of point.
– Excellent catfish hole; remains good through fall into winter.