If you wish to register your position on a City Council agenda item without attending the meeting in person, or standing up to speak, you may do so using this form.

To view the current City Council agenda, please click here

This form is defined as a public record under the Public Records Act and is therefore subject to public disclosure.

Please note this form does not allow individuals to speak at City Council Meetings. If you would like to speak at a City Council Meeting a 'Request to Speak' Form must be filled out and submitted to the City Clerk. Physical 'Request to Speak' Forms are located at the entrance of City Council Chambers. Digital 'Request to speak' forms are located here

Please fill out completely: