Escondido offers a trained, educated local workforce, close proximity to many educational institutions and a variety of resources to give your business a competitive edge.
Local Business Resources:
- Escondido Workforce Roundtable Business Response Team
- One-stop career center serving over 1,400 members annually, providing applicant screening, customized recruitments and strategic planning
- Access to hiring incentives
- Funding for employee training through the San Diego Workforce Partnership
Benefits of Hiring a Local Workforce:
- Establishing an identity as a community-oriented business attracts loyal customers
- Local employees have shorter commutes, resulting in less tardiness and absenteeism and a smaller carbon footprint
- Local employees spend most of their earnings in the community, funding local infrastructure, parks and public safety with tax revenue
The Escondido Workforce Roundtable provides leadership in linking businesses with education and training, fulfilling local business needs with local workforce resources. Our partners include:
For more information, contact the Escondido Chamber at 760-745-2125 or go to www.escondidochamber.org.