Escondido is now participating in six Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing programs that allow commercial and residential property owners to finance 100% of their renewable energy projects through long-term, low-cost financing that is re-paid through their existing property tax bill.
These six programs are::
- HERO (for residential property owners)
- Figtree (for commercial, industrial or multi-family property owners)
- California FIRST (for residential commercial, industrial or multi-family property owners)
- Ygrene (for residential and commercial property owners)
- California Statewide Communities Development Authority (CSCDA) Open PACE (for residential owners and businesses
- California Municipal Finance Authority (“CMFA”) Open PACE (for residential, commercial, industrial and multi-family property owners)