There are many ways to interact with the City of Escondido online. Below are the most commonly requested options. Please also use the search function of this site to discover other resources the City provides.
NEW - Online Business License Renewals with Online Payments
To renew a business license online for the first time, you will need your mailed renewal form, with the unique renewal code printed in a red strip at the top. If you have this form, follow the instructions below to renew your business license online (we hope you like this convenience):
- Click on "Renew a Business License" below.
- If this is your first time visiting the portal, click on Create Account at the bottom, and sign up for an account using a valid e-mail address.
- Log into the portal with your email address and password from the "Create Account" process in step 2.
- Click on My Licenses, and then click on Renew an Existing Business License.
- From the renewal form you received in the mail, type the renewal code into the Search box.
- If you see your license number appear, then you have successfully linked your business license to your portal account. Click on the Renew link located at the right of you business license, to step through the renewal process.