Qualified expedited electrical vehicle charging station applications and plans may be submitted using this form. Before beginning, please review Information Guideline #30 to verify that your E.V. installation meets the guidelines to be issued an expedited permit.
In order to help the Building division process your expedited permit, please do all of the following:
- Fill out the form below with your name, email address, and contact phone number.
- In the file attachments section, include each of the following documents:
- A completed and signed permit application form.
- A completed Information Guideline #30 checklist.
- A set of plans that conform to the requirements listed in Information Guideline #30.
- Click the Submit button to send your information.
Once the Building division receives your submission, if it meets all requirements a permit record will be created and set to “pending payment” status. Because we are not able to accept online payments at this time, please visit the Building counter at Escondido City Hall to pay the permit fees in person and pick up a printed copy of your permit.