Coronavirus (COVID-19) business update - 4/1/20:
Coronavirus (COVID-19) business update - 3/31/20:
Assistance for Small Businesses
The Paycheck Protection Program prioritizes millions of Americans employed by small businesses by authorizing up to $349 billion toward job retention and certain other expenses. Small businesses and eligible nonprofit organizations, Veterans organizations, and Tribal businesses described in the Small Business Act, as well as individuals who are self-employed or are independent contractors, are eligible if they also meet program size standards.
For a top-line overview of the program CLICK HERE
If you’re a lender, more information can be found HERE
If you’re a borrower, more information can be found HERE
The application for borrowers can be found HERE
- QuickBooks Free webinar: Survival tips for small businesses during COVID-19 on 3/31/20. If your business relies upon in-person visits with clients and customers, this can be a particularly challenging time. Join this free webinar on Tuesday, March 31 at 10:00 AM PT to explore ways to work with clients.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) business update - 3/30/20:
Coronavirus (COVID-19) business update - 3/27/20:
Coronavirus (COVID-19) business update - 3/25/20:
Coronavirus (COVID-19) business update - 3/24/20:
Coronavirus (COVID-19) business update - 3/23/20:
Coronavirus (COVID-19) business update - 3/20/20:
- U.S. Small Business Administration Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources
- San Diego North Economic Development Council (SDNEDC) is partnering with the North County Chambers to carry out a business impact and recovery survey. Please take a moment to fill out this BRIEF business impact survey - this will help guide us as to how we can prioritize ways to help you.
- Information and guidance for Distilleries, Wineries, Breweries:
- Small Business Support: Several banks have offered to directly connect businesses with Small Business specialists to help work through the best program(s) for your business. Contact Erik Bruvold at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.
- Utilities: Several Internet Service Providers and Utilities have announced a grace period for paying bills. AT&T Business Continuity Tools. SDG&E's guidance is here. We encourage businesses to reach out to their providers as well as your landlord to start discussions as you manage cash flow during this time.
- Taxes: On Tuesday, the Secretary of the Treasury announced a 90-day extension for federal taxes due from April 15 to July 15 - IRS guidelines here. The CA Franchise Tax Board announced a 90-day extension for state taxes due from April 15 to July 15 - FTB guidelines here.
- SDNEDC Rapid Hire Employment Opportunities for Workers in North County
Coronavirus (COVID-19) business update - 3/19/20:
***Subscribe to the Escondido Business Insight Newsletter Here***
Escondido Insight Newsletter Archive
- February '19: Henry Avocado, Jacked Up Brewery, and more
- March '19: San Diego Code School, Council City Awards, and more
- April '19: Sustainable companies, Vesper Vineyards, and more
- May '19: Trademark Venues, Grand Avenue Festival, and more
- June '19: Java & Jazz, AgHub, and more
- July '19: Tacos in Escondido, Elintrix, Community Advisory Groups, and more
- August '19: Modern Maker Market, SmartCover Systems, and more
- September '19: Forgotten Barrel, The Broken Token, and more
- October '19: Women-Owned Businesses, Manufacturing, and more
- November '19: Left Coast Engineering, A Taste of Life Skills, and more
- December '19: Holiday Cheer, Small Businesses, and more
- January '20: Grand Comedy Club, SlimGym, and more
- February '20: 2nd Saturdays, Street Life, and more
- March '20: COVID-19 resources for businesses and the workforce
- April: Coming soon...
- Business spotlights on 2nd Saturdays and Street Life