Many things you can do in-person at development services can now be done online through your own personal Cityworks dashboard (  Examples include submitting applications for permits and/or business licenses, making online payments, submitting files and information, checking the status of a permit application, downloading plan review comments and approved plans, and scheduling inspections.  Moving forward in the Planning Division, temporary banner permits, sign permits, and temporary use permits must be made via the Cityworks online portal.  Other planning, building, and engineering permit applications must still be submitted in-person at the appropriate development services counter.  You can learn more about the Cityworks online platform or how to move forward with your application at the link below.