- Alcohol prohibited in all areas.
- No swimming, wading or bodily contact with the water. This is a domestic drinking water reservoir.
- Pets are strictly forbidden in the park.
- Fires are not permitted—extreme fire danger.
- Daily permits are required for fishing.
- Restricted Areas:
- West End of Lake—lake and shoreline between buoy line and dam closed to the public.
- East End of Lake—lake and shoreline upstream from buoy line closed to the public.
- All State Fish and Game laws, litter laws, and Health Department laws will be enforced.
- Kernel corn is prohibited as bait.
- Motor vehicles, motor bikes, mopeds, and any other motorized devices must stay in approved areas and be operated so as not to disturb people fishing.
- No boats will be operated by persons under 16, unless accompanied by an adult.
- No private watercraft allowed.
- Report all fish caught to dock attendant.
- Violators of any lake rule may be asked to leave lake property.
- No glass containers of any kind allowed.
- Permits are not transferable.
Failure to comply with park regulations may cause immediate suspension by the Park Ranger of fishing privileges within the park. All fees will be forfeited.