FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DATE: October 28, 2013
CONTACT: Loretta McKinney
PHONE: (760) 839-4871
ESCONDIDO COMMUNITY SERVICES COMMISSION MEETING
On Wednesday, November 13, 2013, the Community Services Commission will conduct a meeting beginning at 6:30 p.m. in the City Hall Council Chambers at 201 North Broadway.
In addition to the Park Improvement Projects Update, New Business agenda items include:
- · Review an unsolicited proposal and business plan to build and operate a BMX track in Escondido’s Kit Carson Park or in another location
- · Request to rename Kit Carson Park’s “Sand Lake” to “Eagle Scout Lake”
- · Review of the James Stone Pool Audit
- · Kit Carson Park Adult Softball Complex Concession Update
- · Recreation Services Update
- · Older Adult Services Update
Any action taken at this meeting is advisory only and will require Council approval before implementation. The meeting is free and open to the public. For information regarding this meeting, please contact Loretta McKinney by phone at 760.839.4871 or email at Lmckinney@escondido.org.